V-Sekai is a small group of developers and VR enthusiasts who felt there was a need for an open-source ecosystem focused on VR. We believe social VR should be a truly community-driven experience. For this to be realised, we believe the entire software stack should be available, moddable, and tweakable from the source up, which is why a lot of our projects focus on the MIT-Licensed Godot Engine
- Distribute custom avatars and worlds in a networked environment on the Godot game engine.
- Via a hosted web server, as well as individual hosting and social functions.
- Spatialised audio and VOIP support
- Native VRM support
- Our own custom networking stack
- A security-focused sandboxed scripting environment backed by WASM
- Customisable servers with their own individual game rules
There are currently no trailers available for V-Sekai. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
- Godot Engine is ama-aaa-zing. Send a hello message.
- More information
- More information on Chibifire.com, our logo & relevant media are available here.
- K. S. Ernest (iFire) Lee