Merged ThorVG into Godot Engine 4.0 as a platform-independent portable library for drawing vector-based scene and animation.
- Support SVG vector graphics
- Support embedded rasters images (JPG,PNG)
- Support embedded vector images (SVG)
There are currently no trailers available for Godot SVG Using ThorVG. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Godot SVG Using ThorVG. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- ThorVG is a platform-independent portable library for drawing vector-based scenes and animation. github.com.
- Hello! I am Ernest 'iFire' Lee, a developer based in Canada. My passion lies in emerging technologies like game engines, specifically Godot Engine. One of my key responsibilities is maintaining Godot Engine's glTF 3D pipeline, which involves exporting and importing functionalities. Additionally, I collaborate with the OMIGROUP to ensure metaverse interoperability and help keep an importer for portable avatar format VRM in Godot Engine.
- More information
- More information on Chibifire.com, our logo & relevant media are available here.